Spotting 14dpo week later still no af

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So in in the field so I haven't been able to test but I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I am five days late and on 14dpo I had done brown spotting that lasted a few hrs and went away I thought my period was for sure coming but now five days later still no af. I don't know if this a good sign or not has anyone else had this happen and go on to get a bfp??? bfp

Hey I wish I had some advice. I went through your charts, and your lps are anywhere from 10-20 days which leads me to think the o dates aren't accurate. They should be static or at least within 1-2 days. It seems crazy to me that you haven't gotten af. Sure you are missing temps from 4dpo but three days is enough to confirm o and that is a clear temp shift... Have you tested? I really am leaning towards pregnant on this one.

My LP varies depending on if its a medicated cycle or not. With clomid its 17 without 14 exactly and the one 19 day one was an cp I hope your right about it being a pregnancy its now at 20 dpo which is the longest so far still no af can't test until Sunday unless she shows up

Hoping its good news for you! xxx

Ooo gotcha that makes sense. Sorry you have to wait so long to test! FXed!

Just wanted to give you ladies an update I took a test yesterday morning and I got my BFP praying this one sticks I feel good about it!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Congrats rockstar! Fx that everything goes well for you. Please keep us updated xxx

My hcg levels dropped from2537 to 908 guess I started my progesterone suppositories to late and this baby will be an angel to my heart is numb right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->