Spotting 5 days after ovulation, 10 days before expected period... WHAT!? HELP

texaswife2006

Reaction score
OK Ladies, I've taken some time off from this because I was trying to keep my mind off of things but I need your help.

2nd cycle of 50 mg Clomid, day 21 of 31 day cycle, 5 days after ovulation and I am spotting. Sure everyone thinks implantation, but this isn't just a tiny bit. It's not enough for a tampon but it is brown and enough to leave some stains on my panties. It started last night and has continued through the night and today. I am so confused and upset. How much implantation bleeding is normal? Why would I be bleeding/spotting 10 days before my expected period? Please help me!

I dont know the answers hun but just wanted to wish you luck xxx

Thanks Becks for your support!

Anyone else have any thoughts? Has this happened to anyone else?

Hey there-it sounds like implantation; I know that some women can mistake implantation for an early/light af so I think there can be quite a bit of bleeding sometimes.

Good luck, hope you get a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

Thanks Flake-y! I sure hope it is, just afraid of getting my hopes up! It's really slowed down now and is more of a random creamy brownish discharge that I can see when wiping. We'll see!!

I dnt have any answers, but I wan wondering since you guys have more knowledge about this topic than me I wanted to ask a question..

My last cycle was may 28 which means I probley ovulated around 14-17 in june..well june 20 I think my cycle can early or was it implantion bleeding?it was lighter than my reg. Cycle but brownish never reddish it lasted till june 23...someone plz help

my last period was june 9, 2010. I have started to have spotting today the 26th of June. I'm on my first month off birth control. Is it Implantation bleeding?

I was wondering if anyone as any new news on this scenario. I have been seeing this dark drown sludge all day, and I am at 5 days after ovulation, 10 days prior to my expected period.

Has anyone one had bad cramps and diarrhea prior to their bleeding. I'm sorry to be graphic, but I am nervous and any information will set my mind as ease. I've been feeling unwell all week. Headaches, nausea, and bubbly guts. I know these all sound like the classic signs of PMS or pregnancy, but I am also in the military and I feel this way often (especally after a long run).

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. And good luck ladies, I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->