Spotting @ 6 weeks

Emmalynn20

Reaction score
Hey, so I’m 6+3 weeks pregnant. I’m experiencing bad cramps, probably 7/10.. very noticeable and hard to ignore. I know some cramps are normal but I’m also spotting pinkish red.
Did anyone else experience bad cramping with some spotting? Any ideas what it could be. Cramps are bad enough they keep me awake.

It doesn’t sound great hun but there are so many positive stories on here of people that have been through the same thing I’m sure they can help,gl everything xx

With my first I did not find out I was pregnant until about 6 week and started bleeding the following day. Full on bleeding not just spotting. I went to EPU and they confirmed baby was ok but there was a haematoma that was bleeding. It lasted for a week. I do not remember if I had cramps as it was almost 18 years ago.
However last summer I miscarried at 9 weeks (early embryonic demise was seen at 8w) I had less than an hour from cramps starting to full on massive bleeding.
This pregnancy I had brown spotting for 3 days at 5 weeks

Can you get to the nearest EPU ? They will be able to check baby is ok.

I had spotting around this time with my second. I was sent to the epu for a scan and all was OK. They didn't have any explanation for it but it did happen a few more times but everything was fine.
Hope everything is OK :)

Hi hon. The cramping dont sound good tbh.
I've had 3 Misscarige . My first baby I lost at almost 11 weeks but at 6 weeks I had bleeding. I cant remember if there was cramps or not because it was a long time ago but I had a scan and saw baby and heartbeat. Sadly at 10 weeks and 4 days without any warning or cramps I started very heavily bleeding. The cramps started later that same day and I had clots. I had a scan that evening at I was told I had miscarried.
My other 2 Misscariges were really early ones. One around 6 weeks and one around 5 weeks. I think I had cramps with them then started bleeding a few hours later. With them the bleeding started of pink spotting then red and then got real heavy.

I did have spotting with my now 4 month old son at 12 weeks and I was so scared and really thought I was going to lose him.
I had a scan and he was just fine. The spotting only happened when wiping and lasted about a week on and off.
I was told it's very common to have spotting and even some bleeding in the first trimester and its just one of those things.
So bleeding doesn't always mean something is wrong.
I really hope this is the case for you and that the cramping is just all the pulling and stretching pains.
Thinking of you and good luck [-o<

How you getting on hun? Hope everything has settled for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->