Spotting a week & a half before period is due

nikkiX

Reaction score

Wasnt sure where to post this ..
So, I started my period last month on the 17th so i should be due around the 17th/18th of this month .. I had unprotected sex on the 2nd & 5th of this month and yesterday i started spotting .. Any idea what this could be? Because this would be too early for an implantation bleed,right? Dont know what to take it as because i dont want to get my hopes up or anything x

I used a online calculator and got this ..

"The date of your next expected ovulation is Friday, October 3, 2008

Your next expected most-fertile period will probably be Tuesday, September 30, 2008 to Monday, October 6, 2008."

Those only can predict when you might ovulate, your body does not usually participate with what it should do meaning you should ovulate on CD14 and have your period on CD28. Most people fluctuate when they actually ovulate but the time after ovulation until your period stays pretty consistent. you could be spotting because of ovulation or you could have ovulated earlier and it might be implantation spotting. Are you charting your temperature to determine when you ovulate or only using the predictor?

No, not charting atm.
Just confused as i thought implantation bleeding usually occurs around the time your period is due not a week and a half before :shrug:
Guess what i should do is just wait it out and test on the day im due?

You can but if you are trying you should :sex: tonight just in case. Your period might be late this month or you might start early depending upon when you ovulate. If you got pregnant then you would only be 6 DPO so implantation spotting can happen anywhere from 5-10 days I think so you might have that but just wait it out and look for other signs. If you have the average cycle meaning you ovulate from day 14 or 15 then your unprotected sex on the 2 of October could have very well been a time to get pregnant. Good luck and just wait it out a few days.

hi, i had my period on the 18th of last month and had unprotected sex on the 2nd, period is due the 16th of this month and i stated spotting yesterday aswell. let me know how you get on as iv no idea what it is either! x

You can but if you are trying you should :sex: tonight just in case. Your period might be late this month or you might start early depending upon when you ovulate. If you got pregnant then you would only be 6 DPO so implantation spotting can happen anywhere from 5-10 days I think so you might have that but just wait it out and look for other signs. If you have the average cycle meaning you ovulate from day 14 or 15 then your unprotected sex on the 2 of October could have very well been a time to get pregnant. Good luck and just wait it out a few days.

Thanks so much for the advice! :hug:
Im gonna see how it goes in the next few days.

hi, i had my period on the 18th of last month and had unprotected sex on the 2nd, period is due the 16th of this month and i stated spotting yesterday aswell. let me know how you get on as iv no idea what it is either! x

Hey,
my spotting has seemed to of stopped today so im gonna see what the next few days bring and ill be sure to let you know x

Hi can any1 help me, my last pmt was 16th nov,my nx is due 19th dec, i had unprotected sex on the 24th 25th and 26th ov nov, this since the weekend ive been spotting wot cud this mean ? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->