Spotting advice please, MC last month

SugarFairy

Reaction score
I've been spotting for 5 days now.
TMI alert - its brown and has the occasional tiny stringy bit in it. Its off and on, like it'll disappear for hours and then I'll have a tiny bit more. I'm not even using pads, just pantyliners, and its mostly just when I pee. With my normal AF I spot for 2 days then bleed properly for 3-4 days.
I miscarried very early at the end of August. Doc told me I was 6 weeks but I may have been earlier cos my cycles were all over the place. I actuallly don't know the exact date of MC, I didn't get pain, just heavy period followed by spotting for a week until I got a BFN. So I don't know when AF is due. If I use the date of my "heavy period" (or MC if thats what it was) then this new spotting started on day 27. But if I use the date I got my BFN then it was only CD10. Its lasted too long to be ovulation spotting and I highly doubt its implantation bleeding. I feel like AF is well and truly on the way but nothings happening down there!
Any ideas ladies? All input appreciated x

ETA - I've also been sweating a ridiculous amount at night. I used to get this around the middle of every month when I was on BCP and had it for about 2 weeks straight when I stopped taking it but not had anything like this since porbably May time, which just adds to the confusion

Hi, I had this exact sort of spotting for three months inbetween cycles after my MC in June, im only just now back to normal and ovulating again, i think its maybe your body getting back on track

I would like advice on this also, I have had spotting mid cycle and a dull like period pain. Im on 2nd cycle since mmc in April.

Sorry for your losses ladies :hugs:
Thank you pickle. I hope my body doesn't take too long to settle down. The thing is I don't know if this is mid-cycle or AF taking its time. Its so frustrating!! I've never been a very patient person

Well scratch what I said!
The :witch: arrived tonight with a vengeance!
Bring on the next cycle!!

oh thats good sugarfairy good luck for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->