Spotting after Ovulation

svaughn8814

Reaction score
If this has been said then let me know.
I have looked and haven't found my question yet.
What is the earliest have you ladies had implantation bleeding after fertilization? I have heard it be 9 days, but I was wanting to know if anyone has had it be earlier than that?

ive read and im sure its anytime from 3 to 9normally. most common is 4 and 5. for me first pregnancy was 6 and if this time has worked it was dpo 5

I'm consued, how can you have IB as soon as 3 days after fertilization? The egg has barely divided and left the fallopean tubes at that point. *shrugs*

https://implantationbleed.com/how-long-after-ovulation-does-implantation-occur-3-12-key-days/

https://implantationspotting.net/ho...-does-implantation-occur-the-answer-revealed/

hope this helps one says 3 to 12 days must be what i read other day and other is 6-12 which from what you said makes more sense - this is whats in my history so must have got info from there x

Even the site that says 3-12 days says this:

– How long after ovulation does implantation occur?
To determine when embryo implantation happens, you need to know the ovulation date for sure. The most widespread time for implantation is the 9th day after ovulation (DAO). Nearly 40% of all women have conceived on the 9th day after the moment of their ovulation.
Post fertilization the egg travels through the Fallopian tubes into the uterine cavity. During a 6-7-day “trip” the egg is actively dividing, undergoing different stages of formation: a zygote transforms into a morula, a morula finally becomes a blastocyst. Another 2-3 days the future embryo is moving freely in the uterine cavity, finishing preparation for implantation.

Then there is a short part after that says something like "other women can be 3-12 days".. How is the trip shortened so much? I wonder if they are referring to IVF patients. Seriously missing a lot of info in that article. Strange.

The other article states that studies find that 80% of women implant 10dpo, but 6-12 is the range. Funny, because I got my neg at 9dpo and then my very first light positive at 10dpo. I guess I'm part of that 80% :)

I was wondering the same thing. I know I ovulated on 5/23 because my ovary hurt like hell and 3 days later there was a little spotting and nothing since. Took a test today at 10dpo and BFN. I read that spotting can occur with ovulation.

I was wondering the same thing. I know I ovulated on 5/23 because my ovary hurt like hell and 3 days later there was a little spotting and nothing since. Took a test today at 10dpo and BFN. I read that spotting can occur with ovulation.

Yes, absolutely. I've personally had it happen. (Spotting on o day)

With the baby I lost I had IB at 5dpo

Nothing this time though

It takes approx 7 days for the fertilized egg to travel down the tube to implant.. 3 days seems extremely unlikely cause once it implants it should take about 2 days for the HCG to show which would mean people would be getting their positives as early as 5 dpo. While anything is possible at the very least it wouldn't be common. I got my bfp at about 7 or 8 dpo and I was a full 7 days before my period on a normal 28 day cycle. I can't imagine somebody finding out 10 days before their period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->