Spotting and cramping questions!

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Was hoping for some advice from y'all! I am currently 15dpo (was suppose to get AF yesterday). I have had all sorts of symptoms this tww but have been trying not too read too much into it because I always end up with AF.

Anyway, at 12dpo I had a bfn. Later that day I had very faint pink spotting. I figured AF was going to show up early. Here I am at 15 dpo, have not tested because I figure it'll be a waste. Last night and tonight I'm having cramps as if I am on my period. As well as when I wiped tonight there was spots of blood in my CM. Again, I figured AF would be in full force within an hour. But still absolutely nothing besides bad cramps. I NEVER spot. Not even before AF. I kept running to the bathroom today thinking it had come but nope after nope.

Has anyone had experience with period like cramps and random spotting then got their bfp? If AF doesn't show overnight I will take a test. All I have are wondfos. TIA!

Yep many women have had spotting and major cramps and got BFP! If you AF doesn't start tomorrow TEST!

There was spotting again this morning, so I didn't test. Figure why waste one if AF is about to come full blown. Every time I go to the bathroom there's blood on the tp but barely any. Apparently I can add spotting as a new PMS sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->