spotting and empty sac

ladders

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help, today at 6w 2days I started spotting brown, enough to soak a pantyliner and the same in the next etc
Went to the gp who referred me to the Epu but couldn't get an appointment until a week on weds and I couldn't wait nine days so I booked a private scan
Had the scan and they can see a sac at four and a half weeks so saying I'm either earlier than I thought or misscarrying. I know I'm not four and a half or would mean I'd have got a positive digital pregnancy test at five dpo.
Just wondered if anyone had gone through anything similar and was okay? I have a repeat scan on Friday but I'm still bleeding brown and now stomach cramps so I'm fearing the worst

I hope everything is ok :hugs: I had spotting last pregnancy and went in at 5+4 and there was only a sac- no yolk, fetal pole etc. The dr seeing me wasn't my primary, it was his assisting dr and she told me that it wasn't a good sign, or I was a week behind on my dates. I knew my dates were accurate. I then saw my dr at 6+4 and there was a heartbeat but I was still a week behind and he thought my dates were off. By 7+4 the baby had caught up and matched my dates. I wouldn't lose hope yet as it is still so early! I hope your next scan brings great results!

Thank you I'm just so scared, know it's only early but we have been trying for a while and I was so happy to finally have my bfp and I don't want to loose him.
Thank you for your reply that gives me some hope, just have to wait now I guess

Oh ladders, I am praying for you and baby. I had some brown spotting before 6 weeks and they said as long as it was not red and there was no cramping that I didn't need to go in. That was the longest 2 weeks and 3 days that I have ever waited for the appointment.

ladders, im so sorry ur going through that, i hope everything goes well .
your in my prayers hun.
just relax and try to do anything other than research about spotting and miscarriages , if its gonna happen... its gonna happen.
fingers tightly crossed for you.

Good luck Hun. Hope u get ur good news Hun and hope everything goes well xx

Hormone levels dropped and now cramping and passing clots, feel like iv failed, tried so hard to get my bfp and to keep it safe and now iv lost it

Started spotting brown yesterday had a scan and bloods yesterday then continued to bleed, had tests today and have confirmed im misscarrying

am so sorry for your loss, U will get your baby soon. Just pray and believe Gods time is the best

:hugs: I am so sorry u r going through this. Hope u get ur sticky beany soon and like pp said believe in God's time. Good luck Hun xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this, I know how painful it can be. I lost my baby Peyton last month at 9 weeks, miscarried a few weeks later. The ladies over in the loss support forum were a wonderful support while I was going through it. It can be scary and filled with so many emotions...hoping you find peace and comfort during this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->