spotting and expecting the worst

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
ive been in the hospital yesterday as i was spotting had my blood taken and im expecting the worst should be going for a scan tomorrow lifes pants sometimes i thought after my m/c in november this one was going to be ok :cry:

so i signed up a week and a half ago and tomorrow i will probably be saying goodbye :blush:

Dont give up, you can have spotting in early pregancy how far are you? have you had any cramps? xx

spotting doesn't automatically mean a miscarriage - esp early in the pregnancy. i'd also like to know, are you experiencing cramps?

I dont know lol i miscarried in november and had no af since took a round of provera 9 days ago clear blue estimates im 5+ weeks :cry:

I have a dull ache in the bottom of my stomach

Hi Amy J I too am spotting (have been since Thursday) im off to hosp tomorrow too for a scan - I have had cramps and sharp pains if I get up too quick. I was up in the night a few times too. I really thought it might have been all over by now but so far its just spots and thats all - im keeping my fingers crossed for us both and hope this is just settling in bleeding. Its very worrying though. I had a MMC in january of this year so I know how frantic you are probably feeling by now. xxx

:hug: ladies. hope it works well for both of you, amy.j & rainbowzebra2.

thinking of you both:hugs:

thinking of you both ladies, keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->