spotting and expecting the worst

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
ive been in the hospital yesterday as i was spotting had my blood taken and im expecting the worst should be going for a scan tomorrow lifes pants sometimes i thought after my m/c in november this one was going to be ok :cry:

so i signed up a week and a half ago and tomorrow i will probably be saying goodbye :blush:

Dont give up, you can have spotting in early pregancy how far are you? have you had any cramps? xx

spotting doesn't automatically mean a miscarriage - esp early in the pregnancy. i'd also like to know, are you experiencing cramps?

I dont know lol i miscarried in november and had no af since took a round of provera 9 days ago clear blue estimates im 5+ weeks :cry:

I have a dull ache in the bottom of my stomach

Hi Amy J I too am spotting (have been since Thursday) im off to hosp tomorrow too for a scan - I have had cramps and sharp pains if I get up too quick. I was up in the night a few times too. I really thought it might have been all over by now but so far its just spots and thats all - im keeping my fingers crossed for us both and hope this is just settling in bleeding. Its very worrying though. I had a MMC in january of this year so I know how frantic you are probably feeling by now. xxx

:hug: ladies. hope it works well for both of you, amy.j & rainbowzebra2.

thinking of you both:hugs:

thinking of you both ladies, keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->