Spotting at 2DPO????

J lynn, I read your signature, and it feels as though we are kindred spirits. I am 28, DH is 36 (37 later this month).. We've been together over five years, but married for 2 and have been trying to conceive 6-7 months... I know that is random, but I thought it was kinda neat in a weird way.

Roxy, hoping for a :bfp: soon!

And your location says Memphis! I'm in Jackson! lol We are an hour away from each other!! (well ... the way I drive lol)

That is so cool!!!

Update!

So I'm 11dpo now. Starting to get down. I had a temp drop today, although its still above coverline, and another bit of brown spotting on my undies this morning too.

My boobs are still hurting and my stomach just feels weird. I have no idea. It's so frustrating.

Can anyone provide any insight?

Baby dust.

hey Roxyttc1, I have no insight as I've never experienced spotting before this month (2dpo) but hopefully your temp goes back up tomorrow. I spend a lot of time on FF looking at charts and I've seen some pregnancy ones that have a dip (some even below the coverline) so you never know! My fingers are crossed!

I'm only on 8dpo now with nothing new to report.. haven't had any spotting since 2dpo and just starting to get sore boobs (but this is normal for me.. however normally it starts right after ovulation but still.. i'm sure it's just a normal thing not a "symptom") Starting to feel down too.. our good friends who just started trying just found out that they are pregnant.. hubby and i are feeling quite like we got slapped in the face.. bleh

Born2bamama:

It is frustrating isn't it! A friend of mine fell her first cycle off the pill and another friend was really quick too. I got my period today too, 12dpo. I've got a Dr appointment next week so hopefully nothing is wrong. My husband is frustrated that I'm getting so upset about it because he didn't want to get caught up in it all. But how can we not get caught up in it??!!

Hopefully next month, I'll have a due date of my birthday if it happens this next cycle coming. I'll have my fingers crosses for you too.

Baby dust.

hey Roxy.. sorry the old witch got ya- hopefully next month though!
I'm starting to feel very down about this cycle.. still only 9dpo but ever since finding out that info on our friends I just feel so defeated and not optomistic at all..
Best of luck on your next cycle, having a due date near your bday would be cool! :)

Update for me had no further spotting but cramping on and off not exactly like af cramping but similar enough to get me worrying she's coming. So far nothing I am now officially late for the first time ever testing tomorrow morning feeling very anxious.

Updating again for the ladies stalking this post tested this morning and .......
BFP!!!!!!!!

Updating again for the ladies stalking this post tested this morning and .......
BFP!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Wow that is sooo awesome, all the best to you!! Thanks for posting too- and if you don't mind can you remind me.. how long were you ttc and what day did you spot? Thanks!
Currently I'm 12dpo and getting a bit hopeful because my temp didn't drop today and it like always drops on 12dpo (except for one occasion which i've always been quite sure was a chemical pregnancy).. this is our 18th month ttc soo i hope we have as good as luck as you did!!!

Congrats again!!!!! :happydance:

BFP!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Wow that is sooo awesome, all the best to you!! Thanks for posting too- and if you don't mind can you remind me.. how long were you ttc and what day did you spot? Thanks!
Currently I'm 12dpo and getting a bit hopeful because my temp didn't drop today and it like always drops on 12dpo (except for one occasion which i've always been quite sure was a chemical pregnancy).. this is our 18th month ttc soo i hope we have as good as luck as you did!!!

Congrats again!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you I'm very excited.
18 months must be so tough I'm so sorry I hope you get yoit BFP soon. It guilts me to say this but this was my first month TTC can't believe I was so lucky. I spotted on 10 and 11 dpo. I had cramping on and off through the TWW and actually thought af was on the way.
All the best to you, really hope your bean sticks soon.

Just to update in case pple are still stalking this.. AF came today so I guess my 2dpo spotting was not a good sign? bah who knows... onto cycle 19

sorry to hear born2bamama .... keep ur head up next cycle is a whole new chance 4 u to begin again....

congrats ttc#1 happy healthy 9 to you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->