Spotting at 6 weeks

svaughn8814

Reaction score
I had brown discharge yesterday morning...it went away completely. In the evening I spotted bright red...it then went away completely. So far it hasn't come back. I've called my doctor and waiting for a call back. Hoping for the best. Anyone experience this but had a good outcome?

I have not had it at 6 weeks, but I want to say I have seen lots of ladies on here that have spotting at this stage an everything has turned out ok. Hope everything is ok and your Dr gets back to you xx

I had spotting at 12 weeks. It started off pinky then was bright red mixed with the normol cm. Only happened when I wiped but when I see the bright red I freaked out. Went to the early pregnancy unit for a emergency scan and baby was fine.
Was told it's common to spot or even sometimes bleed in early pregnancy as long as it's not heavy.
Some womon on here have even had heavy bleeds and it all turn out ok.
With my 3 Misscariges it always started off with bright red bleeding that got very very heavy and the pain was awful.
Hopfully u will be fine ho . Good luck

I had brown spotting at 4 weeks for 3 days - saw baby with a heartbeat at 6 weeks and all was well. Then had bright red spotting at 7+5 for a few hours, had a scan at 8 weeks and saw baby had grown considerably and all was well again! I went to my local EPAU to have the early scans and they were fantastic - do you have one you can contact?

Thanks ladies!!! The doctor finally contacted me and just told me to watch it and if it comes back to come in for a scan. It hasn't returned. [-o<

I had bright red bleeding for two days at 6w+3 and all is good. Have had two scans since.

I had spotting from week 5 through week 11, nearly every day, and ranging between pink/bright red/brown and I had two scans (one at 6 weeks and one at 11 weeks) that showed everything was ok. I've finally stopped spotting but everything was/is ok with me and the baby, I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. Doc said it just happens sometimes but we still kept an eye on it because it lasted so long. With my first pregnancy I had actual red bleeding that even required a panty liner, and it lasted a few hours before stopping, but everything turned out ok with her too.

Thanks ladies!!! The doctor finally contacted me and just told me to watch it and if it comes back to come in for a scan. It hasn't returned. [-o<

So glad it stopped hon.

Ladies I don't know what id do without this site. Currently 4-5 weeks & started brown spotting which turned red. As if AF is kinda on her way but not. Boobs still a little sore with AF they would have been long gone. I have everything crossed it's all normal. I spotted bright red, in fact a slight gush with my DD who's now nearly 5. TTC to the tww to first try is so nerve-wracking xx

Ladies I don't know what id do without this site. Currently 4-5 weeks & started brown spotting which turned red. As if AF is kinda on her way but not. Boobs still a little sore with AF they would have been long gone. I have everything crossed it's all normal. I spotted bright red, in fact a slight gush with my DD who's now nearly 5. TTC to the tww to first try is so nerve-wracking xx

I had that with my last 2 babies! It was almost like a miscarriage without the clots and the pain of that makes sense, a lot of bright red watery blood, they are now 7 and 5 years old :) I also had a later bleed at 13 weeks with this baby, exactly the same at the previous bleeds with my other babies, I was terrified as my only bleeds were in 1st tri previously, this one was almost 2nd tri and I for sure thought I lost the baby later on, I'm almost 21 weeks now and hes fine in there!

Thanks @HLx I actually feel alittle calmer than last night now it's stop/starting. Waiting game I suppose but feeling confident at present. Am sure it will change x

Yeah hun sadly is women that have bleeds in pregnancy are the unlucky ones, along with the usual anxiety of pregnancy, we get added stress thinking somethings wrong! I think if your not having severe cramps and clots your fine :)

With this pregnancy I had a little pink spotting at almost 5 weeks. Then nothing. Then at 7+4 I had brown spotting. It went away quickly. An 8 week scan showed baby was okay.
My last pregnancy I had super heavy bleeding for weeks in the first tri and found out I had a hematoma. But baby was okay

Never had any bleeding with my other pregnancies so always associated any bleeding with Misscariges because I've had 3 Misscariges.
But with this pregnancy I had some pink spotting that turned into bright red streaks of blood at 12 to 13 weeks. Went to the emergency early pregnancy unit for a scan which showed baby was fine.
I was so so sure I was gonna miscarry because I had never ever experienced bleeding in pregnancy b4.
The spotting went away I'm now almost 25 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy.
Alot of womon on here have had spotting and bleeding in the first trimester and it all turn out ok.
I was even told that spotting is very very common in the first trimester.

It's so worrying seeing any blood when pregnant but it seems its very very common.
Congrats on ure pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"