Spotting at 8 weeks!! Help

Jmmm

Reaction score
So Friday when i went to the bathroom I noticed a brown dischargeish spot in my underwear maybe the size of a dime.. Saturday the same thing and then today the same thing! But only once a day, and brown and small like a dime. I called the nurse and she wasn't very reassuring as she said "well you are so early if you are going to loose it there isn't much we can do, just call your doctor on Monday" I'm not having any cramping or belly pains, I feel fine besides being worried! And again it's not red blood it's just brown and just a spot. Someone else told me it's the first sign to a misscarriage.. So now I'm really freaking out! This is my second baby and this didn't happen with the first.. He is 14 months old now! I am just wondering if anyone has had this happen before!? Thanks in advance ladies

I had lots of spotting in my sons pregnancy, and have had some in this pregnancy too and all seems ok at the moment. Although that's very rude of the nurse to speak to you like that, I mean I know in the early stages there isn't anything they can do to stop a miscarrige but I'm surprised she didn't arrange for you to be checked over or arrange an early scan to reassure you. I'd phone your doctor first thing Monday and hopefully he can check all is ok for you.

I had loads and loads and loads of brown discharge in my first pregnancy for the first few weeks, my midwife told me it was absolutely nothing to worry about and was just old blood that wasn't needed and my body was just getting rid of it, I'm no doctor but try not to worry too much, like the pp says give your doctor a call, if only to put your mind at rest xxx

I had brown spotting for a week at 5-6 weeks and now again at 13.5 weeks.
It's not always a sign of a problem so head up x

I had spotting at 8 weeks which was light pink brown and a little red also had a little cramping so assumed the worse but went for an emergency scan and baby was totally fine with a good heart beat, I'm now 10 weeks plus, good luck hun I'm sure everything will be fine I know it's really hard worrying just take things easy xx

I also have light brown spotting but it's coming from my cervix, maybe that is the same for you.
Lots of women have a sensitive and friable cervix during pregnancy causing it to blood very easily.

I had bleeding at 6 weeks and scan showed everything was fine, now 10weeks and it's back, hoping that it's just breakthrough again.

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I called my midwife and she said there isn't much to worry about! This didn't happen with my first pregnancy so it made me worry probably more then I should have! My first apt is on Monday so my fingers are crossed!!

I'm had pink spotting only when I wipe, maybe three times, now I have brown discharge but has thicker strands, almost endometrial tissue type but very small. Is this what you all had too? This is just so gross.

jmmm any update? how did you appt go? was it an ultrasound?

i had a light brown spot tonght so am a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->