Spotting at 9 weeks, lower abdomen pain all day & back ache

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Today I've been having lower abdomen pains all day. They're not really cramps, just really weird horrible pains. My lower back has been in pain all day. I have shooting pains in my lady bits a few times and my legs are hurting. Late afternoon I had some reddy browny spotting, but nothing since.
I was spotting on and off for around four days when I was 6 weeks pregnant and had a scan and all was okay.
Has anyone experienced anything like this at 9 weeks and everything was okay?

Had the cramping and back pain but am only 6 weeks. Have seen lots of posts about light spotting/cramping around 9 weeks tho. Sure all is ok xxx

Hope all is ok hunny. Maybe just give the epau a call tomorrow. See if they can get you in for another scan. Sure all is fine 😃xx

I had it with last pregnancy at 9 weeks and had a scan and everything was fine, try and get a scan to put your mind at ease.

Id push for another scan Bev. Ive just had a huge bleed at 10 weeks followed by loads of brown discharge and some dull aching and my scan yesterday showed a perfect baby having a wriggle. Bleeding in pregnancy causes so much anxiety, hope all is ok for you x

Hope all is ok!!! Keep us updated !!!

Thanks everyone :)
The spotting stopped overnight. Had the tiniest streaks this afternoon after a long walk but seems to have stopped again.

Are you going to try to get in to the dr for a scan?

With my last pregnancy I had this horribly around 10 weeks but without the spotting. I'm sure it's just things making room! Anytime I feel strange stuff I think of what I will look like in a few months and then I think, of course it's got to feel different along the way! Best of luck and I hope it all calms down for you soon!!!

I'm feeling much better thanks and no spotting for over 24 hours now :) I think the pain may have been constipation, it's really bad this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->