Spotting before AF question

Nodrama

Reaction score
Sorry in advance if this is TMI but I've been spotting a few days (brown) and started real AF (red) today. I've never spotted before AF before, is this normal? My periods finish brown but never start that way. How do you figure out CD1, from the first day of full AF or first day of spotting or something in between??

AF counts as first day if full flow. I get spotting before AF and have found that taking a B complex vitamin has helped with that.

Are you taking anything at all during TTC?

I have never spotted ever. This cycle I spotted and then started my AF and spotted a bit afterwards. first time ever too

Last cycle I took Vitex and 50mg b6 complex and I don't know if that's the cause or I had an anovulatory cycle due to stress (we've had a death in the family). My chart doesn't entirely suggest I O'd, at least not consistent with other months so maybe this is some kind of breakthrough bleeding? Still not a regular flow for me so I'm stumped.
TTC 7 months.

very well could be.

my own AF was weird too. I spotted a day before, had very light bleeding (usually I am 3-4 days, Heavy, med, med light) and this time it was light all the time and I spotted for a few days afterwards til it clearedup.

my bbt isnt suggesting i O'd even though I had O-pains and the cm to suggest it also. its weird.

hell, im still cramping daaaays later, mild. i almost think i would have been pregnancy cramps if it wasnt for the fact my temp doesnt reflect that at all!

hoping next cycle is a bit more...normal. this was a weird one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->