Spotting before AF

Weebles

Reaction score
I didn't always spot before AF but somewhere in the last five years or so this has become a normal occurrence. I spot anywhere between 2-5 days before AF, most often on the shorter end of that spectrum. I am in my early 30s. When this first happened I was very alarmed and went straight to my OB/GYN. I had an ultrasound and everything with that was normal. I ended up feeling foolish as I was told it was normal and just the start of my period. I wasn't trying to conceive at the time and was put at ease.

Now that my husband and I are trying though I'm worried again, that maybe the spotting is due to low levels of progesterone. This has been our first cycle trying but I am 11dpo and started spotting. I'm sure that we didn't get pregnant and there was a part of me that was expecting to get a BFP. My first was a surprise well over 10 years ago but I still just thought we'd get it first try.

It's way too soon to look into fertility issues so I'm just looking for reassurance. Have any of you ladies who might spot before AF ever gotten pregnant without any assistance? If you normally spot before AF might you still spot before a BFP? I just feel let down and I can't help but worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->