Spotting brown discharge. Worrying for no reason?

pitbullmomma

Reaction score
Good morning ladies! I posted a couple days ago about my symptoms slowing at 5 weeks. Jk! They're back! Haha. However, last night after I cleaned up a giant mess at work (I'm a manager at build a bear and our stuffing bale exploded) I noticed some light pink discharge when I wiped. This lasted about an hour to hour and a half, subsided te rest of the night (had to get up three times to pee) and ten this morning I had some brown mucus like discharge (yummy, I know).

I had a miscarriage back in March. With that it was bright red, heavy, horror movie scene, with awful cramps that had me doubled over. Naturally, I'm a bit freaked out but not wanting to worry myself (easier said than done, right?). I was wondering if anyone had any advice? Could this be my implantation bleed making it's way out? Could I have over done it moving stuffing around? (Sounds STUPID, but our stuffing bale weighs 600 lbs. for real, haha).

Seems all matter of discharge has slowed to a halt for now. I have no cramps except for the achey pinches I've been feeling since day 1. Should I be worried? I do start my vacation today so I can relax for a bit. Any comfort would be appreciated. I'm just trying not to think worst case scenario again. Sticky baby thoughts.

You all are wonderful.
Sticky babies and happy pregnancies!
Lots of love
Jill

No no mama!! I'm sure your baby is ok!! I had brown/pink spotting with my 1st LO all through pregnancy. I also cramped a bit. Everyone said it was perfectly normal and I delivered him full term+2 days. Spotting is normal as the uterus stretches. It's a bit late for implantation bleeding. Don't you worry! I had the same thing this am and last night :) I'm here (and everyone else on b+b) if you have any more questions or are concerned about something!!

Thank you so much, princess! You've been a huge help on all my questions. Congratulations to you! And lots of hapy pregnancy thoughts!

No problem mama!! Same to you!! I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you and your little bean :) feel free to pm me if you have any other concerns and need some immediate reassurance. Sometimes the threads don't always get responses as fast as you'd like. I know the feeling :p Have a good one!!

I've been spotting brown to pink for two weeks now. But just saw baby a couple days ago and he/she is perfect. It doesn't mean anything I'm learning.

I'm sure everything is just fine with baby<3 Definitely give your doctor a call just to make sure. But last weekend I had some brown spotting and my midwife assured me that brown was totally normal and even pink was just fine. Lots of sticky thoughts!

I've been spotting Brown almost every day as well. Its not a lot, sometimes it's none all day. It's usually mixed with my cm...I haven't had a scan yet so I worry about ectopic but I keep reminding myself its normal. I'll be watching to see how you get on and I'll update to let you know when I know :)

Brown is old blood. Im sure everything is just fine. Sometimes it just happens. Time will tell. :hugs:

Me too. I've been spotting a bit brown, pink, and even red a couple of times since before my bfp until now. I'm 5+2. Some days nothing, others just a little. Usually after I put in my progesterone pessaries (we did ivf). It freaks me out! Had beta done and it was 2800 which is in the right range for where I'm at. Wish this spotting would stop altogether though :(

ive also had some tiny spot bleeding... last saturday... hoping it was nothing... got a scan on tuesday ! sure everything is just fine with your bean
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->