Spotting, cervix irritation?

Cosmos

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been posting about this issue around the forum here and there, but now that I just came back from the doctor I have a new set of questions that I'd like to ask to you TTCAL ladies out there. I've been spotting since a few days after OV to AF since my MC. After being examined today (13dpo and still just spotting) by my OB/GYN told me my cervix was really irritated and bleeding slightly, causing the brown spotting/discharge I've seen over the past months. He ordered a blood test for me to go have done at CD3 to check hormones and a sonogram to have done a week after AF, then I go back in to see him in two weeks. My question to you ladies, have you ever heard of/been diagnosed with this before? It seems my hormones around/after OV are causing my cervix to be irritated easily (by sex, exercising and even WALKING) and my Dr. said this could continue to happen even if I get pregnant (could even be pregnant now, AF due in 2 days, but got a BFN this morning). If you have been diagnosed with this problem, were you able to do anything about it? Thanks!

Hiya I had spotting from 4dpo to AF for the 1st 4 months after my m/c. I had all the tests done and all was normal. My GP just said that my hormones were taking a while to settle down. Last month I took Vit B100 complex throughout my cycle and no spotting and BFP. Good luck xxx

Did you take the Vit B100 complex starting from cd1? I'm thinking at this point it's not going to hurt and am thinking about picking some up to start when AF shows (still assuming it's going to show). Did you just get a generic from Wal-mart or something, or is there a specific brand that's better? Thanks!

I started on CD1. I just took a generic one from Holland and Barrett. I was like you and had nothing to loose and it was like a wonder tablet!! Good luck x

Okay, I'm going to check with my OB/GYN first to make sure it's not too much of the B vitamins with my Prenatal, but I'm totally gonna go out and buy some/start on CD1. Thanks for advice, hoping for that BFP next cycle, and no spotting too! :thumbup: (still assuming I'm out this cycle, but AF hasn't come yet, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->