Spotting/cramping...so scared!

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
I'm only 4 weeks, and I took another test this morning which came out positive...I wiped and there was pink...wiped again and there was a quarter sized amount of bright red..then it went back to pink and I'm still spotting a little pink...I'm also cramping pretty bad. I'm so afraid and I want to go to the hospital but I know I'm so early they can't see anything on an ultrasound...please...I'm so so so afraid :'(

Anyone have any advice? I just read on here about someone having an ectopic and now I'm even more worried. The thing is, I'm inly 4 weeks so even if I go to the hospital they won't be able to tell if it's a viable pregnancy yet....

I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It sucks because you're so early that it could be something and it could be nothing. I did read that a couple days of light bleeding or spotting isn't a big deal, so I hope it goes away :hugs: I did have a lot of spotting and even heavy red bleeding in my first pregnancy which did result in a healthy baby so it is possible for good news.

Mrs.Knight what did you find out? Same boat -5 weeks tomorrow- debating going to ER but have ob appt tomorrow. Scared.

any update Mrs.Knight?
I hope it all was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"