Spotting During Ovulation... lost!?

onedaymommy88

Reaction score
My bf and I have been TTC for 10 months now with no luck. It's been an up and down roller coaster ride it seems. This month tho I had strong healthy CM on Monday. Sex on Tuesday and today I had light spotting and a speck of blood. Is this normal or what? Is it Implantation bleeding? Idk.

Spotting during ovulation is totally normal. I get it on and off, not every month. Supposedly it probably has to do with the egg releasing from the follicle, but they're not entirely sure. It's definitely too early to be implantation bleeding, so I'd just take it as another sign of successful ovulation.

^I like her answer. Keep your head up, baby dust for you!

Spotting during ovulation is totally normal. I get it on and off, not every month. Supposedly it probably has to do with the egg releasing from the follicle, but they're not entirely sure. It's definitely too early to be implantation bleeding, so I'd just take it as another sign of successful ovulation.

Thank you! I was assuming maybe it was ovulation occuring. And AF is due this Friday so we'll see the truth then. The only thing throwing me off is the fact that I have absolutely none of my usual PMS symptoms. But I have been very fatigued lately and have had a couple bouts of nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->