Spotting, Effects on ovulation??

Rq120

Reaction score
I normally have very regular cycles (usually 27-28 days). AF showed 6/13/15 (Lasted through 6/16/15). I don't temp and I just starting using OPKs last month. Yesterday I started spotting with mainly brown mucous and then red blood after BD'ing. This is highly unusual and I haven't spotted at all during the last 4 months of TTC.

My question: Is there anyone out there that has experience with spotting and what affect did it have on your ovulation (ie: did it delay ovulation, did you still ovulate during the spotting, did you ovulate at all that cycle).
I'm just wondering what I might expect as far as ovulation this month.

Thanks in advance

What CD are you? Some people have ovulation spotting. Is this a possibility?

It started CD11. I don't think it could be ovulation bleeding. It was heavier than what I would assume ovulation bleeding to be. It's also too early in the cycle for ovulation for me and I didn't have a positive OPK or EWCM.

Yeah I figured it was mid-cycle bleeding or spotting. I just didn't know how mid-cycle bleeding would affect ovulation. I never have it so I'm not familiar.

I have had this the last 2 months. I am putting it down to either coming off BCP or the evening primrose oil I have been taking for CM. Last month it didn't effect O at all and I am hoping it doesn't this time either!

I have had this the last 2 months. I am putting it down to either coming off BCP or the evening primrose oil I have been taking for CM. Last month it didn't effect O at all and I am hoping it doesn't this time either!
How much EPO are you taking and when I'm your cycle?

Ok, thanks. Good to know it shouldn't affect my cycle/ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->