Spotting. .. I need advice

MamaLa

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks 4 days, and throughout the pregnancy I've been spotting regularly. The blood is only seen when i wipe. Ultrasounds been normal. And no cramping or abdominal pain. But it's nerve racking you know. Anyone experience this before?

Yes, me!!! I have been spotting and sometimes lightly bleeding since ovulation. The only reason I'm not overly concerned is because the same thing happened throughout my other pregnancy. I was a nervous wreck as they didn't know what was causing it. However they found a cervical ectropian after pregnancy as I was still spotting and bleeding. They realized that must have been the cause during. Mine is worse during or right after a bowel movement. If your scans are fine I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I remember my Dr at 10 weeks telling me that if the spotting was miscarriage related, it probably would have happened already as I had already been spotting for 5 weeks. I'm sure everything is fine, but i know how scary it is:hugs:

I had it in the first trimester. Experiencing spotting when the ultrasounds all show a healthy baby pretty much always mean everything is fine and it's just an annoying stressful thing. Like the pp said - miscarriage is generally likely to happen within a week of starting bleeding x

Yes, me!!! I have been spotting and sometimes lightly bleeding since ovulation. The only reason I'm not overly concerned is because the same thing happened throughout my other pregnancy. I was a nervous wreck as they didn't know what was causing it. However they found a cervical ectropian after pregnancy as I was still spotting and bleeding. They realized that must have been the cause during. Mine is worse during or right after a bowel movement. If your scans are fine I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I remember my Dr at 10 weeks telling me that if the spotting was miscarriage related, it probably would have happened already as I had already been spotting for 5 weeks. I'm sure everything is fine, but i know how scary it is:hugs:

Thanks that made me feel so much better!!. Both of you guys. Thanks. First pregnancy. So I am very nervous! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->