Spotting in between periods-help!

porkypig

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wondering if you could help me. im currently on Femulen and in the last couple of months ive stopped it a few times due to other issues. i had my last period around the 3rd septmber, so due around the beginning of oct. at around 15th sept i started spotting (tmi but brown stuff before you get before the blood) and thought it was my period 2 weeks early but it wasnt; but every day ive still been spotting a bit. ive never really had this before; do you thing it is because i stopped the pill and missed my cycles up a bit or is it cause for concern? i asked the doc and he said it was a side effect of the pill, but ive never had this before. do you think stress may have caused it too? thanks in advance xx

Didn't want to read and run. Sorry never had this so don't know. Only thing I can suggest if you're still worried and think the Doc was fobbing you off, try seeing another Doc for second opinion. Hope it settles soon :hugs:

thanks hun. i know people do spot in between but its never happened to me b4 and i was a bit worried xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->