spotting in cycles after m/c

toby2

Mum of 1,expecting #2
Reaction score
have posted this in ttc as well-be grateful for any thoughts?
so i am in my second cycle after my 2nd m/c and af left last wednesday but i keep having small amounts of brown blood, only on wiping, and thinking about this i had it last month as well until i ovulated-what do you think?anything to worry about?because of m/c?not had it before...

I have been spotting on and off as well. I am not sure what is causing it, but if I find out, you will be one of the firsts to know!

Good luck.

hi i had this too the last few days but bleeding heavily again now hun, i think its our bodies trying to get back to how they were :( xxx

Ive had this too with my first three cycles, i would spot until ov, could not find any answers though, but it has seem to have settled now. Had a chemical preg last month i dont know if that change my cycles again. If you find the answer let me know! :hugs:

I've been having this as well. My period ended last Tuesday and I've had some brown spotting from Sunday until today (Wednesday). Weird, eh? Not sure what's causing it either. I was assuming, like others have said, that it was just my body getting back to normal. This is my third cycle since our miscarriage at 17 weeks back in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->