Spotting....instead of AF

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls...well im due AF tomorrow,but woke up this morning with pinky cm....stopped then bout hour later ive had spotting of browny looks like blood with cm mixed.The thing is my periods are usually very heaving and ive not even filled pad today. Can use pantyliner its so light. Any ideas as to why my this is happening? Just a dodgy period maybe.:dohh:

Anyone? Could it be implantation bleeding? Or is it to much bleeding for that??:cry:

Anyone? Could it be implantation? Or is it too much blood for that? Ive never had implantation bleeding with my firts two boys,so not sure of how much and what its supose to look like....:blush:

when i fell preg last time -

about a week before af i had a sharp pain in my side, it really hurt! so off i went to the loo and sure enough when i wiped there was faint pink...a few days later it was more red. a week later when AF was due i had what looked like what i usually get as AF is finishing (dark brown stiringy blood - sorry tmi!) that lasted a few days and then stopped...i tested and BFP.

it could be the same for you? see how it goes, if it gets heavier then its prob AF :( if not...seems pretty pos to me!

when i fell preg last time -

about a week before af i had a sharp pain in my side, it really hurt! so off i went to the loo and sure enough when i wiped there was faint pink...a few days later it was more red. a week later when AF was due i had what looked like what i usually get as AF is finishing (dark brown stiringy blood - sorry tmi!) that lasted a few days and then stopped...i tested and BFP.

it could be the same for you? see how it goes, if it gets heavier then its prob AF :( if not...seems pretty pos to me!

Thanks for answering hun. Thats what mines like at the moment,brown and stringy....not gotten heavier yet. I quess will have to wait and see. Its the not knowing doing my head in.:rofl: Do have an emergency first responce in the cupboard that im saving for later maybe!:blush:

sometimes i have spotting the day before my period and sometimes it just comes on fairly heavy right from the beginning.
If your period doesn't come on very strong then that could mean you might have a little one inside ya. give it a day, see what happens. I'm sorry i couldn't be more help but its just so hard to know for sure with these kind of things.

~Lesley

Wow natasja, I was going to post the exact same thing. My AF is due Wed and I am having some light pinky cm too, but its not stringy (its like cottage cheese, urgh TMI, sorry!) I had some AF like pains Fri Sat which I dont usually get before AF so, who knows?

Wow natasja, I was going to post the exact same thing. My AF is due Wed and I am having some light pinky cm too, but its not stringy (its like cottage cheese, urgh TMI, sorry!) I had some AF like pains Fri Sat which I dont usually get before AF so, who knows?

Oooo how exciting! Ive had period pains on and off too. Pains have gone now,just have a dull backache. Fingers crossed for you hun! :hugs::hugs:

ive had period type pains the last few days and on thurs i was in agony in bed my whole lower back/abdomen/hips were aching really bad.

i dont think im in this month, just not feeling it. ive had no pink cm just lotion like cm for the past week or so

Thanks natasja, lets hope we both get BFP.
Samzi, you never know. Its not over yet. fx for you x x
:dust: for all of us x

ive had period type pains the last few days and on thurs i was in agony in bed my whole lower back/abdomen/hips were aching really bad.

i dont think im in this month, just not feeling it. ive had no pink cm just lotion like cm for the past week or so

Aww sweetie....is your AF late? Or is it still due?:hugs:

ty :hugs:

i dont think i am, hence why im not really 'feeling' it. maybe i will be proved wrong hey!

me and OH are going to spain in a few weeks, and im really looking forward to making a holiday baby :happydance:

ty :hugs:

i dont think i am, hence why im not really 'feeling' it. maybe i will be proved wrong hey!

me and OH are going to spain in a few weeks, and im really looking forward to making a holiday baby :happydance:

My third boy was conceived in spain.:rofl: Where in spain are you going? My inlaws have a villa in Almeria.

were going to menorca :) cant wait!! really need to get away!

it'll soon be here!! :D

we will go away and before you know it, it will be time to come home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"