Spotting....instead of AF

I'm sure it is only that we are taking an interest in that area :blush: that we notice this sort of thing ha ha. Hope it all works out for you girls.

Last time I had pink cm I had a mmc but I know that some people have it and go on to have babies. It really just depends on what our bodies want to do.

Interesting post. I'm 8 DPO today and noticed a very small amount of pink CM. I immediately thought "oh no...." but I guess there is still hope. It's very strange but i certainly feel different this cycle. Maybe it's wishful thinking. Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: very soon.

xxx

:hug:

Interesting post. I'm 8 DPO today and noticed a very small amount of pink CM. I immediately thought "oh no...." but I guess there is still hope. It's very strange but i certainly feel different this cycle. Maybe it's wishful thinking. Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: very soon.

xxx

:hug:

I had what you had on my 8th DPO when I got pregnant with my son. Hope its a BFP for you!

:dust: to all!

Sounds like implantation. I so hope it is babe :dust:

Hey hunny...hope you are ok,havent spoken to you for a while. Well ive never had implantation before,but its not as heavy as my AF,and liners are doing the trick for now. Still having cramps tho and have bachache,so not too sure. Im petrified to go to bed tonight,as im afraid AF will hit me with a vengance in the middle of the night.:dohh: Spoke to my mw today and she said it sounds like it too,but no way to tell have to wait and see if it goes or gets heavier. If it goes i have to test at weekend,and she will send me for scan too depending on the results of test. So frustrating....Im not holding my breath tho.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->