Spotting--Need Help

maybebe

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
This is my first post and I am sorry it is plea for help. LOL

I have had trouble with spotting since a miscarriage earlier this year. I have seen my doctor and she says that it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about. Usually, I spot from AF through ovulation and then stop. That is what happened this cycle until last night at 6 dpo when I had some brown spotting at night then again this morning. The spotting this morning was more brown streaked with pink (Sorry for the TMI). My temperature also dropped this morning (to my coverline, but not below). I've also had some mild cramping

Any thoughts? Could this be implantation or should I not get my hopes up? My period is still supposedly 11 days away. And through this all, that at least, has been pretty regular.

Thank you so much

Some people experience an implantation dip, and they can dip to below your cover. It should only last a day, two max, if it was from implanting. So tomorrow's temp will tell. If it goes back up, I would test in two days. Fxed

Thank you! Well, my temp is back up today and the spotting has stopped. I am now getting a mix of creamy and watery cm--UGH! This is so confusing. I am trying to wait to test, but it is SO HARD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->