Spotting on the Pill? Implantation Bleeding?

MaybeNothing

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm hoping someone here will have experienced a similar thing. I'm on the Microgynon pill and have been for about a year. I am very good at taking it and have never experienced any breakthrough bleeding on it. This month I think I started the pack a few days late after the pill break. I had sex after taking 4/5 pills if I worked it out correctly. Too much information but 10 days after this I noticed blood on the tissue when I visited the bathroom, and maybe two more times that evening. Two days later I noticed a drop of blood only once. Since then I've noticed a watery rusty brown coloured discharge on and off over a day or two. I inserted a tampon for a few hours thinking I was going to start a period but when I removed it, it was covered with a stretchy brown coloured mucus with a bit of pink coloured blood at the top. I took a photograph of this, I will try to attatch it. I don't know if starting the pill late could have caused me to ovulate after restarting the pill, if this can happen, could this he implantation bleeding? Or Is this typical of breakthrough bleeding/spotting on the pill?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Starting your pack late is one of the most common ways a pregnancy occurs while on the pill! I don't know if this is implantation bleeding or not, but there it's a chance you may in fact be preggers. You should continue your pack and then take a test if there is no withdrawal bleed during the inactive pills. I wish you good luck for whatever outcome your hoping for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->