spotting or impantation bleeding

kwalton172

Reaction score
So I've been recently ttc, the last 2 months. My last period started October 6th and ended on the 11th, and my spotting started yesterday. Its very lite, no pad necessary its not even touching the panty liner...just only when I wipe**sorry tmi its a reddish/brown color...***

Brown blood tends to be old blood. Kinda one of those things that you just have to give a few days to see what happens. Are you tracking your ovulation? How long do your cycles tend to be?

No I'm not tracking my ovulation this go round.... but I recently just got off the nuva ring in the beginning of August.

1st cycle:8/14
2nd cycle:9/3
3rd cycle:10/6

**And I haven't had any spotting before*** It started yesterday evening, the color keeps changing back and forth from lite red and dark to lite brown....NOT heavy at all

spotting is getting very lite, almost nothing... **** my spotting started Tuesday from lite red to lite brown to back and forth....as of NOW seems like my spotting has starting to end...HELP HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS....ive never spotted before!!!!

i had spotting for a week just before ovulation

how long did the spotting last, and what was the color...my spotting is still very lite and it seems like its ending. Its been going on for almost 2days now.....

mine was about 7 days but only when i went to the toilet and wiped it was a tiny dot mixed in with cm

any time you can even ovulate on your period but that's not common

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->