Spotting over a week before expected AF

luckymommy725

Reaction score
Hello All!!(TMI)
Ok, I know implantation bleeding isn't super common, but my period(?) was very weird this month. I started 8 days early and it lasted for 6 days. Normally, I start full fledge with clots first thing in the morning. This month I started at night and it was just watered down pink on the toilet paper when I wiped. I put a tampon in, expecting my normal af to come on and the tampon was so dry when I took it out, it hurt. It continued for 6 days on and off. I used a very thin liner and could have gotten away with using the same one all day without it even being half way used. I didn't have my normal cramping during any of this time. Three days after my (af) I had lower abdominal cramping, not intense but enough to notice. I did do the BD on or close to my ovulation day.
Any advice or comments would be much appreciated. Thank you!!

Quick update: I have been having slight cramps today( 5 days past af) Very similar to af cramps, just not as intense.

Hey im in a similar position. Am due af in just over a week went to the loo today and had some pink on the tissue. Not bright red. Have had a liner in and just a small bit of brown about 5hrs ago now nothing! Had some cramping today. Boobs only feel tender if I touch them lol.

Keep me updated!!! Xxx

>>Alicea>>My boobs are a little extra sensitive but they don't hurt at all. I have a lot of cm today. If what I had wasn't my period then I am 3 days late. It was just really weird. It would go on for a couple of days completely stop the next day and start for another couple of days. It pretty well stayed at a very light pink color.

luckymommy- have u tested yet? i dont know if its too early for me to test yet.

xxx

No, I've not gotten to the store to get one. Plus I'm scared, I'm probably not pg but the whole thing is very odd to me. I know 6 days is probably too many for it to be ib but at the same time, I don't know. I just don't want the disappointment. If your af isn't due for another week, I would def wait to take hpt. At least wait until af is actually due. I was thinking about buying some hpt off ebay as to not waist money buying them individually for Wal-Mart....

yea i think i will wait to see whether i have any further bleeding tomorrow. just weird cos i normally have some light bleeding then the following day it is heavy and bright red. but i have never been this early. if i dont have any more spotting i might do a hpt just to see. i got my hpts off ebay with a pack of opks. xxx

hope u get ur bfp :)

That's what made me wonder this month, it being so early. keep me updated. I'll do the same. I've also had a lot of cm today which is odd and the cramps I'm getting...
keeping fx for us both

Just to update- had a small amount of brown blood on the toilet paper today. Still nothing bright red. How u getting on?

Xxxx

I have had slight cramps. I've been tired but that one isn't anything new. I feel like I have had a lot of cm.

our bodies are so annoying! i said to my boyfriend that i wish we could take a pill to get pregnant rather than one to not get pregnant! would make life so much easier rather than always wondering and questioning every small change! ive got work tomorrow so hopefully me being busy will stop me thinking about it. I have been experiencing some insomnia, which is odd cos i am normally very tired (im a nurse) due to my shift patterns. dont think insomnia is a sign though xx

Wouldn't that be wonderful!!! :) I've been very irritable today. Not sure why. I'm still getting cramps. They aren't bad, but as I said before, noticeable. My nipples aren't hurting but are very sensitive, almost tingly when touched. Hopefully your day is going better than mine. Forgot to buy hpt when I was at the store today. I don't know why I've been so irritable. It was enough for a friend of mine to point it out though.

I checked my cervix today and it was very high. It was so high I could hardly reach it. It felt kind of soft and open but I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure what your cervix should be like at the beginning of pregnancy though. I don't know where I should consider myself at in my cycle because of the spotting.

hey ladies. I'm in a similar position. I had 4 days of VERY light spotting/bleeding....like panty liner amount at cycle day 30. so thought that was AF. Then on cd 10 (or what I assume is cd10 if the 4 spotting days were AF) had light pinkish spotting, thought maybe I was ovulating. but today cd11 I'm having cramps and bright red bleeding enough to need a light tampon with some small clots. Soooo confused. also had taken a few tests after the light bleeding because it was so unexpected but BFN. what is going on...?

I took an hpt today and it was :bfn: . I'm not sure what was going. Just a weird month I guess. Maybe I will get my :bfp: next month. I hope you ladies get your :bfp: !

:dust: For us all!

>>Alicea>> Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->