spotting... pregnant?

cirsty

Reaction score
Hey firstly thanks for taking the time to read.

Where do i start... Well 3 years ago i was diagnosed with PCOS and was on the depo injection well last november i was due to go for another injection but i didnt go for it because me and my partner are ttc.

Since missing the injection back in november 2012 I have not had one single period but as we are ttc we have not been using any protection at all. I am 5'6 and roughly 12st10lb which i know is slightly overweight. What i want to know is... roughly 2 weeks ago I went to the toilet and wiped and there was blood (sorry if its tmi) and i thought i was coming on my period but since then I had nothing until yesterday where I woke up and went to the toilet and wiped and there was more blood which i was even more so convinced that I was coming on so i put a pantyliner on. Throughout the day the liner was clean and I have not had any bleeding since.

I just want to know if this could be implantation bleeding? I have been having mild cramps which i thought was related to starting my periods again but as you can imagine I am quite frustrated because on one hand I want my periods so i know where I am each month etc but on the other hand I secretly hope that I am pregnant.

Any help would be greatful!!

*baby dust*
Cirsty :blush:

well actually forgot to mention that id been to the doctor the other day for a routine app and she did a urine test and the test came back negative that was about 3 days after i first wiped and there was blood so im not too sure. i dont want to get my hopes up because i really want to be pregnant and ive been in a similar situation before... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->