Spotting since Ovulation 1DPO?

Lucky7s

with poppy seed..
Reaction score
hello? crickets.. crickets.. anyone out there? I posted in 2ww because I didn't want to offend the over 35ers since a lot of times it's NO SS posting.. but I'm curious if anyone has ever had Ovulation spotting and if lasted a few days?

I noticed some red blood and spotting the day after I ovulated "according to FF", I've never experienced ovulation spotting in any cycles. We've been trying for a year. So I was very surprised to see blood, so I looked it up and on the web a lot of people say Ovulation spotting is normal.. I figure it was a good egg bursting through so I'm happy about that.
Thing is I'm now 4 dpo and I still have some brown weird smudges, yesterday at 3dpo I also had some blood. Has this happened to anyone? Is it an early implantation, or is it some remnants of blood from the ovulation process? I've had a little bit of pinching, cramps but nothing to strong. This is the first time I've seen this, I haven't taken anything different just eating really healthy and not drinking. Anyone?:wacko:

Well, it's way too early for implantation spotting.

I have had ovulation spotting before. I've had it 2 or 3 times. Once I got pregnant, the other times I didn't. It was an isolated event, and only happened one evening, not for several days.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Interesting... well I guess I'll just ride it out! Thanks for your response I really appreciate it!

Lucky...it is possible...check it out
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

Hig there I har had exactly this same thing this cycle, as soon as i ovulated I had small blood shows, I have since had brown smudges most days since, I am due period this weekend so I assumed it was to do with this, however I have noticed this past week my boobs are really, really tender which I haven't noticed any other times and also had really bad cramps lasting about 3 days early part if this week, all very confusing, dare we hope ?????

LL I did read that article and I thought Interesting because it was lasting a few days like
1dpo 3dpo, 5,6,7 dpo

Joesphine... the last day I had brown smudge was 7dpo and then clear..
I've never had in all 13 cycles.... but I am also expecting my period this weekend, and i have had cramping the last few days as well. I feel like I'm out, very emotional today. But like you said "dare we hope".. I'm always hoping... and searching for any sign. Good luck! keep me posted.. as will I!

Any news Lucky7s and Josephine?

I've had spotting for the first time this cycle too (that I can remember anyway!!) at 3dpo. It's still continued til now at 6dpo. Sometimes reddish...mainly brownish (Sorry TMI!)

Just wondered (hoped!) that you've had good news this weekend. Fingers crossed for you both. x x

Well ladies I'm still waiting for full on AF, but its deffo on its way however thanks to finding this forum and chatting online to other peoe in same boat I don't feel so sad that no BFP this month I just feel excited and to try again this month and with all the advice and comments I feel very positive :)

I think I have jinxed myself as AF arrived today but I will not let this get me down,
we live to fight another day and keep try, try trying :)
hope you've had more luck thank I Lucky7's xxxxxxxx

Sorry Josephine75 :(

I did get my bfp after all the spotting.. so crazy. I totally thought I was out this month, I even had my mini emotional break down about it. Sure enough I got bfp! I have no idea other then maybe it was a strong egg or crazy ride down fallopian, or early implantation that made it spot so frequently, but I'm glad it did.

goodluck Tulipgirl maybe this is it! ;)

Wow! Fab news Lucky7s! Would love to join you, I've been at this game for far too long now!! Currently about 10dpo (spotting stopped at 6dpo). I haven't tested yet, but if I haven't started pre-AF spotting by 13dpo I may start getting excited!

Sorry AF got you Josephine, good luck for this month.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Nice Tulip Girl!! Can't wait.. do you temp? That really helped me figure it out.. since the temps were still high I finally tested at 15dpo... but I thought I was totally out since I felt really weird cramping at 13dpo so emotional about it.. I could have tested that day and probably seen a bfp though. GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be watching!

:happydance::thumbup:Lucky7's i'm sooo happy for you, i love reading good news and hearing you got your BFP is definately that, I'm currently on CD4 and trying temping for the 1st so hopefully i will get some good news too !!!

Hope all is well Tulipgirl xxxx

:happydance::thumbup:Lucky7's i'm sooo happy for you, i love reading good news and hearing you got your BFP is definately that, I'm currently on CD4 and trying temping for the 1st so hopefully i will get some good news too !!!

Hope all is well Tulipgirl xxxx

Thank you Joesphine75 I hope you get some good news soon! Good luck! ;)

Grrrrr! Looks like AF is about to arrive, started normal pre-af spotting last night, so looks like I'm out again this month....so, on to cycle twenty-something...I'm past counting!

Good luck with your pregnancy Lucky7s. x x x

Grrrrr! Looks like AF is about to arrive, started normal pre-af spotting last night, so looks like I'm out again this month....so, on to cycle twenty-something...I'm past counting!

So sorry Tulip Girl :hugs: hope you get your bfp real soon!

Thank you so much... still can't believe it.. but keeping my thoughts positive it sticks!

Hey Tulip Girl how are u getting on this cycle, I'm spotting again at 3dpo and had blood on both day before and day I ov'd i think (sorry if tmi) i hope all this is a good sign though and fx'd for us both a BFP :thumbup:

I think i am having the same thing... Not too sure..

CD 1 clomid 200mg. I have been spotting since cd 14(LH surge), 6 dpo i have more bleeding but not heavy enough for a period and its brown and also red (sorry tmi)..I have a headache today, some bad cramping since LH surge but it has dulled out some. plus I am so irregular its weird that if this is AF that I got it right after O...Doesnt make sense...????????

I think i am having the same thing... Not too sure..

CD 1 clomid 200mg. I have been spotting since cd 14(LH surge), 6 dpo i have more bleeding but not heavy enough for a period and its brown and also red (sorry tmi)..I have a headache today, some bad cramping since LH surge but it has dulled out some. plus I am so irregular its weird that if this is AF that I got it right after O...Doesnt make sense...????????

Heyddawwnn, I'm no expert as only just experienced this twice myself but maybe could be an implantation bleed or would that be too early, if ur irregular would you know when AF is due, last cycle I pretty much spotted from OV to AF 13 dpo are u going to test let me know how u get on f'xd for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->