Spotting since Ovulation 1DPO?

Congrats Lucky7s! that is great news.
I had browntinged ewcm today at cd15 - i have never had that before. I am hoping it is a good sign.

Congrats Lucky7s! that is great news.
I had browntinged ewcm today at cd15 - i have never had that before. I am hoping it is a good sign.

Hey Mas118,

Good luck with your alternative methods, what are they if u don't mind me asking, I'm always looking for help and advice and will try anything that might possibly help me :winkwink:

Glad to have found this thread as also been spotting / bleeding since ovulation. I normally spot a week before AF but never this early. Great to see that someone did get a bfp on this thread and let's hope for some more. How are u all getting on?

Dreamingopin - I did get a bfp.. still preggers! I had bleeding on and off from DPO1-DPO8 ... and it was the first time that ever happen to me.. so i think it was a large healthy egg and then it burying itself in my uterus. Everyone's different that's for sure!

Good luck!!

Ok so now I'm spotting at 1dpo... What gives?

I had it last cycle after I stopped clomid. That was my first time bleeding 1dpo. As I never had experienced that before, I was worried, looked like clomid messed up my system.

not on clomid... but I did do a medicated IUI cycle last month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->