Spotting?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Anyone had spotting while bfing? I've had nothing at all since 2-3 weeks pp, but yesterday and today I've had red spotting, thought perhaps AF on the way but it's not getting any heavier.
Vincent is 6 months and BLW alongside bfing.

Last week I had one incident of pink cm when I wiped, and that was it. So, I'll be stalking this, as I'm also curious.

I had this when my DD1 was 13 months. My first PP AF turned up 2.5 months later. As your hormone levels start to increase you do get some activity going on before actual ovulation occurs and AF.

Sounds likely if your baby is 6 months and starting some solids x

I did. I would spot for a few days then it would stop. Then a few weeks later I would bleed, stop a few days spot a few days. I began to wear a pad all the time because every time I turned around there was spotting or bleeding for about 4 months. It drove me nuts but now I am back to having monthly bleeds which are regular finally. :thumbup:

Sounds like your body is trying to return to fertility. I spotted on and off for a few days the first time around. 2 weeks later, I spotted for 8 days straight. It took a few cycles for me to have more normal looking periods, but my LP was all screwed up, and my cycle lengths varied from 12 days to 40 days. It'll eventually straighten out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->