Spotting.

wishfulthnkng

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was due for AF yesterday and all I got was horrible cramping and slight brown spotting on a pantyliner. I spent the entire night vomiting but I am not sure whether it was due to eating too much or catching a virus or just a reaction from the pain of the cramps (that happens to me sometimes), or what.

Throughout today, when wiping, I've seen light pink but it doesnt appear to be going away.

I'm pretty anxious to see whether AF will kick in by tomorrow or if the spotting will tamper off. Anything you ladies have to say will greatly help. I'm mostly looking for people to discuss this with while I'm going through it.

@Ambermichelle I actually go by an app in my phone. According to that, I'm anywhere from 16 to 20 dpo. I attached a photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-21-19-41-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-21-19-41-46.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Not yet, I didn't want to spend the money out of fear that it may be too early. I've rushed in the passed and af started moments after I took the test.

AF still hasnt come so I think I shall! I'll buy a two pack today. If the test is still (-) I'll retake it in a few days.

But now I dont know because I'm still spotting when I wipe. I've been changing my pad and its completely empty every time but something about this spotting says "period" to me.

But now I dont know because I'm still spotting when I wipe. I've been changing my pad and its completely empty every time but something about this spotting says "period" to me.

This happened to me this month! My light spotting happened at 11/12 DPO. I thought for sure AF was coming early. It lasted 2 days, on the 2nd day of spotting I broke down and tested thinking there was no way and I was wasting my money. Low and behold I'm PREGNANT! Comfirmed with 3 FRERS and a clear blue digi. LOL So DO NOT count yourself out yet. GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted.

It's like you read my mind :( this is how i'm feeling today, my temp was an all time high yesterday morning at 10dpo, this morning it was sent down, within an hour or two of checking my cm and cp and finding nothing indicating af, i got a small amount of spotting. A lot of crying, misery and anger later, it's now nearly 12hours since the "spotting" began and there's barely so much of a smudge on the normal (non af) liner.

Normally I think people would be excited/hopeful with very mild spotting at 11dpo, but I have had a military on time LP of 11dpo since coming off the pill in september, so for me it's a sign of AF.

I'm not trying to convince myself there might be a chance i'm pregnant cuz I know that's just not gonna happen but i'm trying to salvage the consolation prize that I will be able to call tomorrow CD1 which would mean a 12day LP; a first for me :)

A little off the main subject but just wanted to give you a :hugs: cuz i'm facing a similar sight today (though not as excitingly far from Ov date as you are!) :flower:

I dont know how its possible, but I am STILL spotting. Its a stronger pink color and a tad heavier now than it was before but still, not wnough to put a spot on a pad and nowhere near enough to be a period.

I know I said I'd test today but I'm going to stretch this one more day before I do. I'm so scared to get a negative.

BUT DEFINITELY TOMORROW! =)

You're so very strong :D sounds strange! I'm coming to the end of my first day of spotting, even though i'm 100% that light flow will begin tomorrow i'm not going to jump ahead and add it to FF just in case! I can't believe how sure I felt only yesterday that this was it! :( can't wait to see how it goes, other peoples bfps always cheer me up :)

Anyone know why CD1 is considered the first day with full flow and not spotting ? I read somewhere it can take a day or so to go from cervix to external, plus if you're spotting the lining has started coming and the rest will soon follow ? I know one lady in the thread said she spotted round AF and got a bfp though but mostly that's not the case, it allows a little hope though :D

I have decided without the purchase of a test that this is, in fact, an abnormally light period, but a period, nonetheless. Spotting would have ended by now and it picked up over last night.

I emailed my doctor and she's thinking miscarriage because of the awful pain I was in. That's my final verdict. Keep me updated with what's going on with you ladies.

I've kicked in day 1 of extremely light flow, I'm thinking of going to get acupuncture next month, feels like something is out of balance when af acts weird :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->