Spotting? ....

LoveThyBully

Pregnant-First Trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am a little worried here :( I am about 5 weeks pregnant. My first prenatal appointment is next Friday. So far it has been crazy! I found out I was allergic to my prenatal vitamins last. My first hospital visit. Now I am spotting. Very lightly. We DTD last night and afterwards I spotted, only when wiped, very very lightly. Was a brownish pink. I heard that was normal. But today I started spotting the same. I am very worried. I am already attached to my little jellybean and so scared of m/c. Anyadvice will help. I am just so worried. :(

Spotting after pelvic exams and sex is really common. I wouldn't worry. :)

Okay thank you. Just a little worried. Trying not to stress. Lol

Its very common! I had no idea that it was until I spotted at 5 weeks and I had my hcg taken and it was doubling, then I had a u/s yesterdayand everything is going great :) I still spot brown sometimes and it still worries me a little but deep down I know everything is ok :) only if its red clumpy or with severe cramps then its something to worry about but even then sometimes girls have that type of bleeding and,everything is ok

Good luck!

I had spotting after sex at 8 wks and after being constipated and going for a poo (sorry - tmi!) at 11 weeks. Was pinky/brown. It absolutely terrified me but I just had my 12 wk scan and all is looking good. It is so scary - I have spent the last 4 and a half weeks nearly having a heart attack every time I go to the loo and check the tp, so I totally know how you feel. Huge hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->