Spotting

sept2010

Mummy and expecting
Reaction score
Im ebf -ing lo and she feeds every two hours and at night 6-7hrs...
This was from about 8 weeks old.
I started spotting last month i just put it down to lo starting to sleep longer at night. Last time it lasted about 6 days.
ive got spotting again this month exactly 28 days later.
Anyone had a return of periods like this. Not a proper flow just spotting?

I am experiencing the same but spotting nearly every day! I hope it's normal I'm kinda freaked out! I think it's due to them sleeping through the night but still makes me nervous. ..

I've just started spotting, he slept 6 hours straight but just for one night last Thursday. Now back to feeds every 2 hours give or take. I just thought it was my period only very light so your comments are interesting. My LO is 9 weeks old.
I'm not spotting every day either.

My daughter started sleeping for 6 hour stretches at night from about 8 weeks, and I did have some spotting on and off for a couple days. It started again about a month later, but as she got closer to 13 weeks she began her "sleep regression" which I hear is common around the 4 month mark. She started eating every 2-3 hours, even throughout the night again and I haven't had any spotting since. She's 16 weeks now!

Sorry for the TMI but I've been getting bloody discharge, not really spotting, and other symptoms of cycles returning, nothing yet though, this has been going on for weeks.

I've spoken to some other breast feeding mum's who said they had it around 2/3 months and then nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->