Spotting?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I am currently in the TWW but I wanted to know if any of you pregnant moms out there have had ovulation spotting and went on to have a healthy pregnancy? A few days ago I had a small pinhead sized dot of pink spotting the day I was due to ovulate and then some reddish brown blood mixed in my CM the day after. I've had nothing since. I don't think it is implantation bleeding because it was too early in my cycle so I'm taking it had to do with ovulation, however I've never had it happen before in my life. I'm worried because I've had three losses so far, my last one was in July, and that the blood will affect my chance of conceiving so I've come to see if anyone had any experience with this before you got your bfp or if any of you know why this could have occurred?

Hello!

Just wanted to share my experience. I did have ovulation spotting before, not every cicle but lets say the last year maybe 3 or 4 times, 2 in the last months after my MC. And I also had it in August, the cycle I got pregnant.
So I've had it in regular cycles and in the cycle I got pregnant. As for the viability of the pregnancy, am sorry I dont have answers, Im hoping for the best, no spotting or bad cramping so far. My scan is on Sep 22.
I think its a good sign that you are about to ovulate or you just did!
I also have to add that I had it (pinkish discharge) for two days, with one day of nothing in between, so I'm guessing it was before O and after O.
Hope you find this helpful.:flower:

I had ovulation spotting that turned into implantation spotting. I had brown spotting from 3dpo to 9dpo. Tested positive on day 10! I had two losses so starting out like that was nerve wracking, but I have seen a jumping moving little body twice now.

Thanks, ladies! That gives me a little peace of mind in case I do conceive this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->