Spotting....

AliBiz

Reaction score
Apologies for this, I'm sure this topic has been talked to death on here....

So, I don't ever spot mid cycle, and I'm 40 so been having a cycle for most of my life at this stage :winkwink:

The only time I have spotted is just before my BFP with DD and that was 11dpo and went on for a full day, so much so that I thought AF had started.

So I'm 12dpo today, I got up to wee in the middle of the night as I have been for the past few nights, and there was pink spotting when I wiped....my initial thought was that it was the beginning of AF and OPK, temps and FF must have gotten my OV date wrong, because she is not due until Thursday.
Got up this morning and nothing.....not even a trace of spotting. Instead, I'm shattered because I was awake during the night, and feel crampy and like I am getting the flu.

My question....has anyone reading this ever had out of the blue spotting like this, and what was the outcome? Its completely different to the spotting that I experienced with DD, so I'm really unsure what to make of it.

Thanks

Anyone?

Since posting I've had a couple of brown spots. ..but this is nothing like IB I had with DD.

So very conscious I am talking to myself here but what the hell...I'll do it anyway as the ladies on this forum were a great support to me while ttc DD.

So as well as the couple of brown spots on TP today, I now have a pulling ache in my tummy....it feels almost like I have a stitch.

I had this and got my period. Of course, I had a very light squinter on 11DPO (when my period was "due") befoe going on to get my period fully on 14DPO, so it is possible that it was another chemical pregnancy for me. Hope you get good news. Have you tested at all yet?

I had this and got my period. Of course, I had a very light squinter on 11DPO (when my period was "due") befoe going on to get my period fully on 14DPO, so it is possible that it was another chemical pregnancy for me. Hope you get good news. Have you tested at all yet?

I haven't yet. ...I had IB on 11 and 12 DPO on DD so didn't test until 13 dpo. So will try hold out although, I'm beginning to think it is AF showing up early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->