Spotting!

divadexie

Reaction score
Monday I had a little when I wiped afer 1st wee when I got up.
Yesterday I had some, only when I wiped, not every time I weed but it didn't stop until late evening and then the same again today.
It's not much, sometimes it's hard to notice it's there- wouldn't see it if my loo roll wasn't white.. It's really light pink and there's hardly any, it kinda mixes in with my CM.. I haven't had any cramps, just traped wind..

Yesterday was when my period would have been due.

I haven't said anything to my OH as he worries enough (I had pre eclampsia with my son and he worries about that) but I think I will ring my MW tomorro and see if I can get my scan before xmas..

I didn't bleed at all when I was pregnant with my son, although I have read that alot of women do spot when their period was due its still worrying!

I'm sure everything will be fine Hun. From what I've read they normally only do early/emergency scans if you are spotting bright red fresh blood and have cramping which is severe! I would perhaps contact midwife/doc for reassurance! Big hugs xxxxx

Spotting can be quite common all throughout pregnancy hun, so please dont immediately think the worse. However, I do agree with the previous poster definately get yourself checked out by a midwife or the EPU ( Early Pregnancy Unit ) asap for reassurance hun. :hugs: XX

Could it be implantation bleeding? As beadette said, they normally say that you should only really worry if it is bright red but if you are worried check it out with your midwife. Take care xx

It could be implantation bleeding but normally that would be brown, as it would be old blood the embryo burrows itself into the womb at around 3 weeks gestation I think. Your now 7 weeks hun, but sex can cause spotting and the increased hormones can cause you to spot as well, there are a number of things xx

Haven't had sex since before my BFP my poor OH is going mad! Lol but I'm terrified it will cause bleeding so he will have to make do with my hand LOL! :D

I will ring the MW in the morning.
I told my oh I wanted to ring and see if I can get my scan before xmas, after I call them I will say its normal for a little spotting but I just want to make sure everything is ok.

I miscarried 2 years ago, just before I met my oh.. It was a one night thing with a friend :oops: AF was almost 2 weeks late, Really heave and Really sore. i can't imagine what it would be like going through that at this stage.

Im sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage hun, Im sure you will be fine though :hugs: xx

Thank you :)
I will update once I have called the MW tomorrow :)

I have to wait on them ringing me back.
There was no MW in when I rang so the girl I spoke to was going to speak to one an see if they can squeeze me in and going to call me back as soon as she knows.

They can't change my dates as they are so busy with being shut over xmas :(
She said if it gets worse, red, or I get any pain then to go to a+e.

Please keep you fingers crossed for my little bean.

Honey I had spotting for four weeks, 6wks to 10 weeks...all was well! Spotting is so so so common!

Please dont worry and, mad as it sounds, dismiss it if its not red! I'm sorry you have to wait for an apointment because i know what that wait is like!

Try not to worry to much hun, they say 80% of pregnancys have some sort of bleeding happening I bled from weeks 6 to 9 kinda by week 9 it was easing off. I was told it could have been down to the fact I had a low laying placenta at my dating scan. I had early scans due to the bleed and everything was fine. Im sure your ok to xxx

It's stopped now, feel much better.

And on an even better note, it looks like my oh's dad is wanting to buy a house in town and we would stay there and pay 400 of the mortgage a month :D I was totaly worrying about having to move as my house is small and far away from the school so awkward to colect my son when he goes next year.

I'm glad it's stopped and that's great news about the house:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->