Spotting

pennies

Reaction score
Me again! :roll:

So Thursday I had some spotting, literally from like 3:30pm-5pm and I haven’t had anything since. Early Pregnancy Unit said to keep an eye but could just be implantation.

I didn’t have anything like this with my first, and I have the sorest boobs and a constant full/bloated feeing - everything feels very different this time round!

Just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced spotting and everything has been fine? I know everyone is different and there is no ‘normal’ that applies to everyone, but just trying to put my mind at ease.

Also, when we were talking about my dates she said I must only be very early on as since I had a BFN on 28/10 then I definitely wasn’t pregnant before that, even though my last period was 25/09 and when I tested with a pink dye on 10/11 a very dark test line appeared within about 10 seconds?! I’m very confused! :confused:

I was thinking about 4-5 weeks although that’s just a guess based on when I think I ovulated.

No, nothing since, I’m assuming that means everything should be ok, I’ve never experienced a loss before but would assume it would have come to more than that if it was?

Got my first midwife appointment through for 17th December, feels like ages away!

Hi!
I had some spotting around 5 weeks aswell and put it down to implantation. I’ve had some more this week at 12 weeks but not much. I was like you worried as I never had it with my DS but I’ve had scan and everything was fine. Try not to worry if it’s not much and you don’t have pain. Sending hugs

I had some spotting /bleeding and was sent for an early scan. Everything was fine but they couldn't give me a reason for why it happened.
Hopefully there is no more spotting now?

I’ve had very very minimal since, so trying to remain positive

Hi hon. I had spotting from 12 to 13 weeks and I really thought the worst because the only time I had ever bled b4 in pregnancy was when I had Misscariges.
It was so scary seeing that blood at 12 weeks and i was so worried. I ended having a a scan in the emergency early pregnancy unit and baby was fine.

I'm sure all will be ok hon.

I had spotting at 5-7 and 9 weeks and again at 29 weeks with DS1. Never figured out what it was, but he was born full term and healthy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->