Spotting

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I haven't posted in here yet I did back in October but sadly had to leave because it was a chemical pregnancy.

I had 4 chemical pregnancies last year so as u can imagine I am very anxious.

I'm 14dpo today not had much symptom wise but boobs are slightly tender today and I've had some mild queezyness here and there.

Anyway I noticed when I went to the bathroom earlier that I had a few tiny spots of light brown blood, also on wiping it came out on the toilet paper but very pale and not alot of it.
It only happened with about 4 wipes and since then nothing.
Been a bit crampy around the right overy area similar to that of 6 and 10dpo. Not painful and only very very mild twinges.
A bit like ovulation pains if u know what I mean.

I've never had implantation spotting with my other pregnancies so I don't really know what its like.
Do u ladies think the spotting cud of been that?
I've literally had nothing since and its been hours now.

I tested fearing the worst but tests are darker than yesterday.
20210121_185051.jpg

Here is the progression from 10 11 13 and today 14dpo
IMG_20210121_185630.jpg

Hey!!!

search my threads!! I had some implantation spotting! I even posted a picture!!! I never had this before so I totally freaked out.

don’t worry honey xx

Hey!!!

search my threads!! I had some implantation spotting! I even posted a picture!!! I never had this before so I totally freaked out.

don’t worry honey xx

Thanks hon.
Its completely stopped now and haven't had any more since 4pm so im hoping it was just bean getting comfy.

I've never had implantation spotting b4 either.

Hope everything goes well. Sounds like baby settled in pretty good.

Best of luck sweetie :hugs:

I had this exact same thing happen at pretty much exactly this time in this pregnancy and with my third. 100% implantation bleeding. Your lines are amazing.

With my daughter I spotted from about 6wks, she is now a healthy almost 4yr old. With this baby I start spotting around 5wks, baby is healthy but I am on pelvic rest (no sex)

Thank you so much ladies.

Thankfully no more spotting today.
I got this today
20210122_225240.jpg 20210122_225453.jpg

I had spotting with all but my fifth and for that reason I panicked about the lack of spotting with her!
If it’s brown it’s old, so it’s likely been from implantation and it’s been sat around and taken its time to work its way out. It’s not likely anything to worry about especially when it’s brown and hasn’t increased or turned red. Those tests are lovely!

Thank you ladies
I've had no more spotting since. It was a light brown in colour so thinking it mite of been some IS.
Nothing since so hoping not to see anymore.
Tests are still progressing and been neasaus all day today. Hopefully a good sign little one is healthy in their.

I'm trying to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy because with my DS all I did was worry.
I ended up regretting it because pregnancy goes so so fast.
I will be happier and feel more relaxed when u get into 2nd trimester I never like the first trimester it's so scary but at the same time I just don't want to wish it all away.
Just pray I have a healthy little baby in their [-o<

In glad you haven’t had any more spotting :)
I know what you mean, I want to enjoy this too but I’m always worried!

I'm glad you haven't had any more spotting and your tests are progressing nicely :)

Thank you ladies.
Still no more spotting so hopefully it was just that once.
I was worried yesterday and this morning because my symptoms went away but sat here now with sore boobs again. Wish they wudnt keep being so on and off.
Not had any neasea for the past 2 days it makes me worry but tests keep on getting darker.
Got a line stealer yesterday so hoping all is well.
Nearly 5 weeks so another 2 weeks then hopefully I can get a scan.

Praying to see a healthy HB and baby is in the right place.
Calling the EPU to see if they will get me in.
I'm so nervous because of all them chemicals and I know this one is not a chemical but I'm still scared. I lost my first at 10+4 so I always find the first trimester so scary.
Just praying this baby is and will be healthy [-o<
Tests yesterday
20210125_163109.jpg

Glad everything is still going wonderful for you and you had no more spotting. I hope they can get you in for an early scan! Symptoms coming and going always worried me even though I tell myself it's normal.

I'm glad there has been no more spotting.
Your lines look great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->