spotty rash on babys neck

Dottie

Reaction score
my lo has a spotty rash on her neck think its where milk has gone when she bringd it up have been putting vasiline on it - not cleared it up anty other suggestions do you think its worth taking her to docs for sothing o put on it

have you done the glass test,i find that lilly gets little spots like rash type thing on her chin and slightly on to her neck near her ear,it comes out more wen she is teething and the one on her chin is just slaver rash,

if your worried i would see doc, never be embarrassed about seeing doc thats wat they are there for good luck hun i hope all is ok,xx:hug:

Lewis used to get red & sore under his "triple chin", I think it's where he dribbles milk and I don't manage to get it all until I bath him at night :blush: I use a little bit of sudacrem to get rid of the rash and then use vaseline to stop it from coming back.

lansinoh nipple cream works really well for dribble rash, just keeps it dry whilst letting the skin breathe still. We had a constant neck rash battle really until she was able to hold her head up better. Just keep it clean and dry and pop a bib on and change it regulalry..is LO dribbling a lot more? could be the starts of teething

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->