Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Hope I don't jinx myself. Guess I'll join even though I'm not even 4 weeks yet. Put me down for April 11th please @josephine3 and thanks.

Only real symptoms I'm having are upset stomach and boobs are sore. Can't really count anything else as I've been sick with a cold for over 2 weeks now. I'm so over it. :roll:
So happy you joined us!!!! I'm so excited for you

Thanks ladies!! Here is today's update, 17 dpo!
I'm so bloated already, some lady I saw at the park who was already 36 weeks pregnant asked me right away if I was expecting, I was really shocked that someone else was able to notice even though to me it's very obvious. Well I'm used to showing early, I bloat up so quick being my 5th, I can't wait till a proper baby fills in the space :cloud9:.

Resized_IMG_20230731_195508_284000(1).jpeg

Good afternoon gals here is my 13dpo . I'm 4 weeks today. My boobs are sore as can be. A few cramps here and there.
This week I'll be a nervous wreck till I hit 5 weeks.
Let's pray baby stays.

Screenshot_20230803-113234_Gallery.jpg

Hey ladies how are we all feeling? Any symptoms for you guys yet?
I had my first mw appointment today it was looooong. Like an hour and a half! Oh was getting fed up lol.
She tested my urine and blood pressure and took blood. And did all my medical and birth history etc. Booked in my scan too, it's booked for 11+2 though which is a shame I would have liked it to be at least in week 12 to get a better picture!

Good afternoon gals here is my 13dpo . I'm 4 weeks today. My boobs are sore as can be. A few cramps here and there.
This week I'll be a nervous wreck till I hit 5 weeks.
Let's pray baby stays.

View attachment 1116586
Your tests are looking beautiful! :cloud9:
Hey ladies how are we all feeling? Any symptoms for you guys yet?
I had my first mw appointment today it was looooong. Like an hour and a half! Oh was getting fed up lol.
She tested my urine and blood pressure and took blood. And did all my medical and birth history etc. Booked in my scan too, it's booked for 11+2 though which is a shame I would have liked it to be at least in week 12 to get a better picture!
That's exciting! I'm sorry you couldn't get an ultrasound at 12W+ but I bet you'll still see a lot since it's so close.

AFM still waiting to schedule my first appointment, not really sure if I should wait till 6+ weeks or just do it now?

Your tests are looking beautiful! :cloud9:

That's exciting! I'm sorry you couldn't get an ultrasound at 12W+ but I bet you'll still see a lot since it's so close.

AFM still waiting to schedule my first appointment, not really sure if I should wait till 6+ weeks or just do it now?
Thanks kiwi ❤
You can schedule your first appointment anytime now. If you feel comfortable where you're at weeks wise.
How exciting!!

Afm. Woke up absolutely starving this morning. Made me feel like getting sick. :sick:
Only thing happening now is my boobs are killing me. Ouch...

My tests are pretty much matching and have stayed that way, I'm not sure if I can get a dye dealer on this brand or not.

My tests are pretty much matching and have stayed that way, I'm not sure if I can get a dye dealer on this brand or not.
They may not get that dark. I can't tell how many weeks you are now from your ticker. Don't forget about the hook effect which usually happens around 5/6 weeks.

Im still not getting the hook effect lol. I did one the other day for fun :haha:
@Kiwiberry my cheapies didn't get far past matching and just stayed that way. I really wanted a full on mega dye stealer but it never really happened

They may not get that dark. I can't tell how many weeks you are now from your ticker. Don't forget about the hook effect which usually happens around 5/6 weeks.
I'm 5w1d today well as of this post, you can see the week's display on my ticker below the butterflies. I've never actually seen the hook effect, it would be so interesting to experience it.
Im still not getting the hook effect lol. I did one the other day for fun :haha:
@Kiwiberry my cheapies didn't get far past matching and just stayed that way. I really wanted a full on mega dye stealer but it never really happened
Yeah I'm not going to hold out hope that it will happen lol

I found the OBGYN I might want to go to, I just have to give them a call when they're open on Monday. We will see if they accept my insurance which I hope they do.

Hello! I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. My EDD is April 22nd which also happens to be my 36th birthday! I never thought this would happen as I am 35 and my husband is 45. I have had a tubal reversal and he has had a vasectomy reversal so we had a lot going against us. Our youngest will be 10 by the time this baby comes so we are both a bit out of practice. I am happy but still guarded until the tests get darker and I see the little bean in person!

20230806_093254.jpg 20230806_093206.jpg

Hello! I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. My EDD is April 22nd which also happens to be my 36th birthday! I never thought this would happen as I am 35 and my husband is 45. I have had a tubal reversal and he has had a vasectomy reversal so we had a lot going against us. Our youngest will be 10 by the time this baby comes so we are both a bit out of practice. I am happy but still guarded until the tests get darker and I see the little bean in person!

View attachment 1116607 View attachment 1116608

Congratulations! :D

View attachment 1116607 View attachment 1116608
Congratulations line looks Great ! <3

@Kiwiberry this is how I see your ticker can't expand it down to see what week you are. All good . Hope everyone is doing well. I think I might go on to have another cp. Tests are not progressing much. Hope I'm wrong.

Screenshot_20230806-112929_Adblock Browser.jpg

@NightFlower can you see my ticker better now? I only ask because I'm using a different theme from the default theme that you usually see when logging in, so to me the seam doesn't look the same as it does in the picture you showed me but just want to make sure that you can see my signature properly now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->