Squatting!!

jw1555

Reaction score
I was just rummaging through a low drawer and was squatting as I did so, I felt the most insane pressure as though I could quite literally feel the babies head about to pop out, I stood up and all I can describe it as is feeling very 'open' down there. Eventually the pressure lifted and I went back to feeling normal, it was the strangest experience!

I get that feeling too sometimes when I squat. It feels very weird lol. I sometimes try to avoid squatting so I wont have to feel that lol.

It's so strange, think I will also avoid it again as well lol

I think I shall get squatting lol I need to feel something, I feel too normal

Even if it feels weird I think squatting is just fine. In my Bradley Method birth class we are supposed to do squatting exercises every day and when I asked my MW about doing squats for work outs she told me they were "excellent" for me, so I wouldn't be worried unless you have a complication or something, then obviously you would need to follow your doctor's advice. But assuming everything is healthy, squatting is supposed to be great for preparing for birth.

I always get this too! Must be semi normal? Lol. I could swear his head is poking through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->