stabbing/shooting pains under belly button and down

Well i've had a tiny spot of pinkish blood today - only visible when i wiped,
im hoping its implantation bleeding!
fingers crossed for me!
x

Okay-I'm officially out. I have no idea what all the cramping & pains were this month. They started at 3dpo through whole cycle.

Quaver-I think is no way to know! I have learned, after 18 cycles, that every single possible symptom I have experienced as been a pregnancy symptom for 50% of women and a pms symptom for the other 50! It's so frusterating!!!!!

Quaver-I think is no way to know! I have learned, after 18 cycles, that every single possible symptom I have experienced as been a pregnancy symptom for 50% of women and a pms symptom for the other 50! It's so frusterating!!!!!
There must be a fool proof symptom somewhere (other than missed AF & hpt test)](*,)

ha ha There ISN"T! And of course I have even seen missed AF's and hpt tests play mean tricks on non preggers!!!!!!

ha ha There ISN"T! And of course I have even seen missed AF's and hpt tests play mean tricks on non preggers!!!!!!
I know, why not make blood hcg home pregnancy kit. There must be money in that:thumbup: Anyone want to invest? We'll be rich:fool:

Also home fetal doppler (I'm talking about those that can see the egg sac, not just the heart beat):winkwink:

I know, why not make blood hcg home pregnancy kit. There must be money in that:thumbup: Anyone want to invest? We'll be rich:fool:

Also home fetal doppler (I'm talking about those that can see the egg sac, not just the heart beat):winkwink:

I got 5 bucks, I'm in! :haha:

Sorry your out hun :(
Have you tried any other possibilities to help you catch the egg?

I find the more you want it the more your body seems to play tricks on you!!!

sucks!
hope you get ur bfp soon hun xxx

oh and im in on the blood HPT test!!!
Cha-ching!! $$$$$$$$

Hiya.
Hopping in.
I have that but its more in my pelvic.
x

Hi hun,

Oh wow i just looked at your siggy your engaged to a guy called liam

im engaged to a guy called liam!
and im around 6-7dpo too!