Stage 2

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
Jack has been on stage 2 for almost a week now, how long until they eat it inc the lumps lol !

https://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m142/lil_chez89/food6mon2.jpg

Well I started Amy on stage 2 from 7 months and it took her about a week to get used to the lumps, so he should soon. :) At first she would gag, it was horrible, and then pick out the lumps, but as I said it was just about a week. x

Cute pic. :) x

We just got through this with Valerie. I started her on stage 2 foods about a month ago when she turned 6 months. She absolutely refused anything I gave her unless it was peaches or bananas. It was hard, but we kept up with it and now she will eat everything I give her unless it's peas or anything mixed with peas. She hates those. Just keep trying a little bit each day and he'll eventually get used to the new texture. It took about two weeks with Valerie. :)

thank you, I just feel cruel when he doesn't eat it and I take it away :(

Jack spat out & refused the homemade lumpier food I gave him, but took a stage 2 jar straight away, so I am sticking to jars for the time being:rofl: I have found that the pasta ones seem to be easier for them to get used to rather than the veg:).

Im getting stage 3 jars soon (chunks) he will be 7 months and handles his soft bites fairly well so I think he will be ok

i thought Jack would be ok as he eats biscuits but he is still fussy ! Just gave him a spaghetti one and he eat it all in the end :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->