Stain on walks

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
My first post of 2014 and it's a Crap one! My oh threw his drink tonight and hit the walls he is drunk and I am raging! It is a rented house and my mum paid the deposit
Tried wiping a bit with my cloth but it isn't working can unpainted over t!
Ffs he just spilt drink on a cream carpet

I'd probably be waking him up soon, handing him a cloth and some cleaning fluid and telling him to deal with it while I go out for the day!

I got paint from Asda and covered it. He has been very badly told off for it

It may come back through unless you primed it with something designed to keep stains from coming through.

:( I didn't :( I hope not!

:hugs: hun. He needs to eal with whatever gets him angry whilst drunk or stay away from drink. It isn't fair on you x

One of his mates punched his groin-oh had surgery last year on it he can't walk today he threw the drink in shock I think

That's fair enough hun. His friend is an idiot.

Glad to hear the paint covered it! 2013 started with DH being sick all over our bedroom and bathroom. I left it all for him to clean up, I was so mad. It hasn't happened since!

Don't think it helped that his friends were all here and I went ape at him. They were all like aww you can wipe it off, when we tried it didn't budge and I got so upset.

Haven't dealt with the crpet yet there are a few stains on the stairs from ages ago so will keep it all for then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->