Stain removers

Lauren25

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a good but cheap stain remover?

I seem to spend a fortune trying all these different ones and none of them seem to get stains out properly they only dull down the colour!

I use Aldi's own stain remover powder. I mix it to a paste with hot hot water and rub it in the stain then wash as normal. It seems to work prety good. I also was quite hot. The vanish soap bar is also good. Hope you find something that works.

dont know if you have a poundworld near you but ours sells Oxy stain remover in a blue and white tub and its amazing. Poundland usually stock vanish powders and liquids and bargains shops like home bargains https://www.homebargains.co.uk/ and BM (another store like home bargains sell big brands at low prices.

Neat liquid Ariel gets every single stain out of E's clothes & bibs, curry, tomato, chocolate stains etc. I buy a box of ariel liquitabs so i cut a few of those up and pour the liquid out into an empty fairy liquid bottle to squirt on stains and rub in just before they go in the machine xx

I use soda powder and thats worked on puke/poo/food stains!

You don't need to spend much at all. Use two parts hydrogen peroxide (the 3% formula sold in drug stores) mixed with one part Dawn dishwashing liquid (the soap used to break down oil slick on wildlife - seriously good greasebuster). Spot test, but this is pretty safe for most fabrics and is really effective.
And don't forget to use the good ol' UV rays - hanging stuff in the sunshine is the best bleach of all.

I use liquid handsoap! Rinse the stain as soon as you can to get as much out as possible then put a tiny bit of handsoap on and rub well before putting in the machine. Never failed me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->