Stains... *update p2*

F

FemmeEnceinte

Molly is BFed and her poops are always explosive and stain her nappies and vests. I just can't seem to get it out... I use fleece liners but it still stains the edges.

Replacing vests is OK but nappies... not really possible.

When we eventually get some summer, which seems months off yet *sigh* you should be able to sun out the stains.
I know someone somewhere suggested to me to use Vanish in a small amount on a hot wash on the couple of preloved nappies I had that were stained, I did and then rinsed them a few times and it has worked and hes peed and pooped in those nappies since and they have held up perfectly well. I used it on BGs (AIO sized) and Ittis so it seems the minky outers dont mind too much.

Sun them out eh? hmmm... never heard of such a thing :lol:

Never heard of Sun....nah me neither but Im assured there is such a thing...apparently it coincides with "summer" and "hot" as well ??!!! Who knew!

You could just try them on the window sill in the sun for the time being! (Well not really sun, but if it's not too cloudy)

Maybe we just take our nappys down to the local sunbed shop for a shot on those? I doubt we're gonna have sun anytime soon. :rofl: can you imagine 'hmmm 10mins should do my nappies x

Maybe we just take our nappys down to the local sunbed shop for a shot on those? I doubt we're gonna have sun anytime soon. :rofl: can you imagine 'hmmm 10mins should do my nappies x

i suggested that a while back...tho i dont think anyone has tried it yet...tho i have been a little tempted to try and brighten up my whites :dohh::dohh:

imagine the looks of the girls workin there :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I know...on a more serious note, I wonder how much those face tanners you can buy are, I could probably manage one nappy at a time, I might look into it x

Found one but they're £60 :dohh:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...f=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=65801031&s=drugstore

you can try putting those sheets of '' glo-white '' in the machine.. not done it myself but it would def work on the vests.. works well on my white stuff. Nappy liners.. well id assume so too?

I have the answer!!! Vanish bars! Can't believe it... it even brought out one stain that had been washed and dried in. Hurrah!

So, plonk it in the nappy pail as usual and just give it rub with the bar, rinse and then stick in the wash. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->